Thursday, November 07, 2013

Less Is More Sale Thru November 15th

Fall is a time of transition. This time around I am undergoing major changes to make your online shopping experience smoother, and fragrance selection online easier and more intuitive.
In preparation for moving the website into a new server and new operating system - I must pair down my collection to it most beautiful, most essential and most exciting fragrances. Help me de-clutter by taking advantage of up to 35% off select fragrances that are among the ones being discontinued from our online boutique.
Like the trees around me, I am shedding one perfume after the other and removing them from the permanent collection. It is a sad yet brave and necessary step in order to keep the collection easy to navigate in the shrieking screens of the new millennia. We hope you understand and continue to support my little perfumery. Now, let the Less Is More sale begin!
Please note this is a 10-days only sale, and will expire November 15th.


Parfum Oil Roll-On 10ml
35% off
Eau de Parfum 15ml
30% off
Parfum Oil Roll On 5ml
30% off
Mini Eau de Parfum 4ml
25% off



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home