Friday, July 16, 2010

Bloedel Conservatory Saved from Extinction

Could this week get any better? Apparently, this is the week of good news all around. Today I got the news that our efforts paid off and the Bloedel Floral Conservatory will not shut down after all!
I'm so excited about it, and if you you are new to this blog, click here to find out why this place is so important to me.

Also, those of you who can, please attend the upcoming Park Board Services and Budgets Committee meeting, which will happen this Tuesday, July 20 at 6:30 PM at the Park Board offices. To find a map to the offices, click here.

Thank you to all of you who helped me support the Bloedel Floral Conservatory by purchasing Frangipanni Gloves. As I promised, since Bloedel is saved, and with it the frangipanni bushes that grow within it, I will be continuing to produce Frangipanni Gloves for your enjoyment. And I will also continue to donate proceeds from this perfume to support Bloedel in the future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 8:20 AM, Anonymous Scent Hive said...

Fabulous news Ayala! Congrats for all your hard work towards such a worthy cause :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home