Friday, December 25, 2009

Chaos

This season seems to offer no foreseeable end to chaos. Tasks pile on top of each other, rarely able to be resolved. I am seeking a moment of quiet for reflection or creation or even just a little bit of nothing to do. But it's been a while since I found myself confronting any kind of a blank slate.
My studio is amidst a whirlwind of events that sweep it from one direction to the other: packages coming in and out; vats that have to be filled only to be emptied into flacons.
I was really hoping that this season will bring me some time to re-organize everything: my bottles, my blog, inventory control, my books (end of tax year coming in a few days). Perhaps after Christmas I will have a few days to do that and start the new year fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home