Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Mental Notes + Stock Updates

Today I've been wearing Roses et Chocolat. I haven't worn this for quite sometime - except when trying the tea with Dawna last week.
I have to say, this perfume matured into something much lovelier than it even was in its youth. After a couple years of maturing (this is how old the sample I have is) it has morphed into a very perfumey rose that reminds me of Russian rose incense (it comes in mica dusted pellets). Only that the Russian rose incense smells very synthetic and Roses et Chocolat is purely natural and rosey and complex like a real rose should be. The amber and pink pepper added to the rose and cacao account for that incensey surprise.

And last but not least: we are now fully stocked up on ArbitRary candles and the soothing and seductive Roses et Chocolat tea. You better get yours soon, because both are as popular as they deserve to be.
Just FYI: my personal 2oz tin of Roses et Chocolat tea is halfway empty within the course of 10 days. My guests here at the studio love it too.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2008 2:53 AM, Blogger chayaruchama said...

What a busy bee you've been....!

BTW- I am in complete agreement with you, regarding the creative process.

You have MANY wonderful scents / genres from which to choose, an embarrassment of riches ; creation should come as the Muse bids, not as some cretin 'demands', LOL.

Kisses to you and T. !

 
At October 09, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Chaya Ruchama,
I am a slave to the muses...
Perhaps I should not be ashamed of the abundance if choice is a blessing.
May you have a beautiful and abundant year, full of joy, laughter, health and happiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home