Friday, June 06, 2008

New Tea Sizes

The next batch of teas will be ready by June 27th, all in time for the next Portobello West market.

This time, we will be packaging them in smaller tins of 1 oz. instead of the 2oz. The price is also going to be lower - $15 per tin (instead of the original price of $30 per tin of the 2oz). You may still order them in the larger size if you wish, and we still have only 1 tin left of Immortelle l'Amour tea in that size (the last of Gaucho was snatched yesterday night from my studio and I don't even have any left for myself and my guests!).

The new tea size makes for a perfect gift. In fact, because of the shape of the box, which is shallower, it will be from now on be presented with a bow tied satin ribbon. No additional wrapping will be necessary... I will be posting photos here as soon as the new batches arrive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home