Sunday, February 17, 2008

One Apologetic Infommercial...

Well, well, well… I happened to notice that the posts on SmellyBlog of recent have not only been sparse and infrequent, they have been also mostly focused on news from Ayala Moriel… And while this blog does in part do a good job of spreading the word about my little perfumery, I never intended this to be at the centre stage of the content here. I do apologize if SmellyBlog seemed to look a bit like a long series of infomercials as of late… The main reason being that I have been dedicating my writing time mostly to writing a handbook to accompany my upcoming Foundation to Natural Perfumery Course (commencing in mid March, if all goes well…). Aside from that I have been occupied by the usual – making perfumes and making sure they reach their destination, more custom perfumes than usual (last year has been particularly busy in that area), and trying to figure out what to do with the 7 (yes, seven) new perfumes and how to spread out their release without feeling guilty about flooding the market...

Anyway, I hope to have more time to post here now that the book is finished, and that I can channel more of my creative writing energy here to share with you the joy, passion and creative process behind my love for perfume. Thanks for reading me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home