Thursday, January 03, 2008

Non-Celebrity Perfume

Haven't even finished compiling my wishes for 2008, and one of them is already coming true. There will probably still be too many celebrity perfumes in 2008, but at least this story of a perfume inspired by a real woman and a non-celebrity might warm your heart.

Thanks to Ida Meister and Neil Morris for helping to shift the balance of power from faceless jus to one with passion. I haven't smelled Le Parfum D'Ida yet, but having been inspired by a lady of our own breed - the infamous perfumista who bears the screen name Chaya Ruchama frequents SmellyBlog as well as my own virtual shop - I see no reason for it to be another run-of-the-mill olfactory disappointment... She also happens to be a nurse by profession, a mother and a wife, and the chances you'll see her on the front of a tabloid flaunting her love interest or drug abuse are near to none.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2008 4:51 AM, Blogger chayaruchama said...

I came upon this rather late, due to work...

How sweet is THAT ?
Neil and I are so touched...

[BTW- my DH insists that I've not been trying hard enough, if I'm not in the tabloids, LOL...]

Thank you, for your kindness !
[Also, watch for the postman !]

Happy New Year to you and the little one !

 
At January 09, 2008 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd marry Ida in an instant if she didn't already have wonderful B. Not sure I'd be much of a husband though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home