Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Smelly Connection to Elle

Elle online readers now selected SmellyBlog and articles by other Coutorture Network partners on the fashion homepage of Elle.com.

The links are located at the very bottom left corner.

My favourite Spirulina soap with honey, milk and cinnamon is a featured article de jour. So were my articles What To Wear on a Break Up and my most recent review of Narciso Rodriguez. There may have been more, but I can't remember!

My favourite soap article was also chosen as Coutorture's Must Read for today.

Thank you so much to Julie, Phil and Sarah from Coutorture Network for giving SmellyBlog this opportunity to be the centre of the stage sometimes, and for your excellent networking!

P.s. I have created a new category, so you can read all the SmellyBlog articles features on Elle, all at once.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger helg said...

CONGRATS!!!! You deserve the praise!

:-))

 
At May 15, 2007 3:35 PM, Blogger chayaruchama said...

How COOL is that ?
Good on you, baby .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home