Friday, January 12, 2007

Comments & Contests

Dear SmellyBlog Readers,

It was brought to my attention that some readers had difficulties posting their comments on my blog. It seems to be an occasional technical glitch that must have been amplified since I have switched to Bloggoer Beta. The Beta is now gone, and all Blogger has new features as it underwent a major makeover. I think this will explain why. Since Blogger have been very reliable in fixing their problems, I am confident that these problems will diminish in the near future.

So here is my temporary solution for the problem:
If a comment doesn't seem to go through, please email it to me, and I will post it under your name. This way you can ensure your name is entered into the Smells Don't Lie Contest to win a miniature of Roses et Chocolat, our delish Ltd. Edition for V-Day.

I apologies for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Warm regards,

Ayala

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home