Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Little Mosaic

A little mosaic of the textures, flavours, colors and aromas that made my spring this year, and to fill in some gaps of what I was doing since the last posts… From the tangy flavours of green almonds, grapevine leaves and passion fruit, to the shivering and fuzzy texture of fava beans, loquat, green almonds and the salt of the Dead Sea, to the refined scent of orchards in bloom and rose gardens – this is a reminder of some of the many small delights that make our lives wonderful.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely tour of your home region! I can just smell the flowers and fruits. Thanks for posting all those luscious photos.

 
At May 04, 2006 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've loved reading about your return to the homeland, Ayala. What a rich sensual world you find there! Gorgeous photos too.

 
At May 07, 2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Glad you enjoyed experiencing my homeland through my own "lenses"...
I was trying to transfer the textures and scents over the ether using the photos, thanks God for the invention of the digital camera!

 
At May 16, 2006 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphics! I have just started a small perfume site myself but it isn't anywhere near as pretty as yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home